Our Approach To Buying Businesses
When it comes to buying and operating businesses we like to think we are fair and transparent in how we do it.
Our Approach (How We Buy Businesses And Grow Our Portfolio Group)
At Rutland Capital Partners we aim to make the process of working with us as simple and stress free as possible.
We are business owners ourselves so know that the process of selling, taking investment or any major change in your business can be time consuming and sometimes daunting.
We are supported by a team of professional advisers which have worked in business for many years and we know can help us to deliver on any promises we make.
It is important that we firstly understand your position and what you are looking for in any arrangement/assistance you seek.
We also need to understand your business so that we can work out how we can offer you a solution that meets with your expectations and needs.
Get in touch to arrange a meeting now.
We ensure that we always create a fair deal with anyone we are working with; this is our promise to you.
Our business is run by the following guiding principles:
- We aim to be fair in our relationships and transactions
- We aim top be excellent communicators
- We are open to any possibility or outcome
- Always strive to be excellent in all areas
- Work with businesses that make positive differences in the world
- We are self-critical to ensure we always improve
- We do not prioritise financial reward over people or planet
We are seeking to build a group of companies to allow joined up thinking across several different but related businesses within the same sector.
The ideal criteria for a business we are seeking to work with is:
- Has turnover between £500,000 to £10 million.
- Are at least 10 years old.
- Have been profitable for at least 3 years.
- Have a mid-management team in place, capable of running the business when you exit.
- Have a minimum of 10 employees
- Have commercial loans and debts less than £200,000
If your business fits into this broad category we know that we can help.
If not then do still get in touch as there may still be an option for us to work with you.
We set an ideal criteria for select business as we know that we can then plug them into our 100 day profit plan approach.
This is a proven strategy we have worked on for many years which enables us to put certain strategies in place to benefit the business.
These are strategies we know to work which will improve the profitability of the business and immediately improve processes which means the business will then easily fit into our overall group of companies.
This means, you as the business owner, will benefit too when we purchase or offer you business equity investment.
Get in touch to find out more about our 100 day profit plan and to see if your business is suitable.
Contact us to get started.
We’d love to hear your story and learn about your business.
Contact us for a confidential, no-obligation chat because you never know where it could go.